TSTEC is established in the year 2020 to improve the quality of education in Nepal as a Nepalese Business as a Mission (BAM) company. In that way, TSTEC has a vision to see that “all children receive opportunities for holistic development and practical education”. TSTEC is working as a close partner of Early Childhood Education Center (ECEC) to implement training and consultation programs. Both the parties have signed MoU for better education of Nepali children.
TSTEC BOD members consisting of experienced and professional people who are really dedicated to expand the service all over Nepal. TSTEC branch office is running at Itahari and Pokhara.
TSTEC works on developing the resources for holistic education more focused on local and natural resources. It has established resource developing center in Kathmandu.
TSTEC believes that DAP and DAE is necessary to adopt inside the home and school for the child to develop holistically. Considering the holistic development of child (cognitive, physical and socio-emotional development), there is the crucial role played by parents at home and teachers in schools. These three aspects; Child, Parent/Caregiver and School are interconnected in which the curriculum for learning activities plays important role.
Courses for teachers and parents
• Programme for schools and education improvement
• Resources for holistic education
• To collaborate with other educational organization, schools, colleges, universities for the better result in quality education.
• To conduct the need based workshops for parents, teachers, schools and other organization.
• To develop and produce the educational resource materials based on current teaching methodologies.
• To give assistance to pre-primary and primary (basic education) level in developing curriculum and syllabus.